Decorating with pops of metal is a big trend right now... and so are garden stools!

I combined the two and brought a big dose of chic to my living room.

This was such an easy project... here's the BEFORE...



This bright yellow garden stool was on super sale... and I used it in my bedroom for several years!


Before the garden stool could decorate the living room it had to go through a transformation.







So out to the driveway it went, and got several thin coats of Rust-Oleum HAMMERED DARK BRONZE

The effect was amazing!!!! It really did have a hammered texture!







Here's a closer look...









So when it was dry, in it came to live next to the ETHAN ALLEN BRANT CHAIR
















I'm getting a little spray paint happy around the house these days..I have my eye on an old urn... and a simple night stand that I think would look great upcycled in hammered metallic!

Don't you love little changes that make big differences?



Remember to 

Pin It



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top