This week I am decorating for Christmas.... there... I said it!
Now I know I'll be getting calls from my children. I can just hear it.

Er... Mom? Are you okay? Really Mom... CROSSHOLIDATION?

You see, I am a one-holiday-at-a-time gal! No RED from Christmas decor bleeding into Thanksgiving browns and burnt oranges!

I am was the spokeswomen for giving each holiday and season their rightful turn!

But this year it all changed... and it's all YOUR FAULT...



I'm decorating for Christmas for my wonderful readers! I have come to realize that we all love to be inspired BEFORE before a holiday! And I am all about inspiring...

So, the Christmas music will be blaring at StoneGable and the smell of evergreen's will be thick in the air!

I'll be making wreaths and centerpieces and stockings and tending to all the ho-ho-ho details of the upcoming season... BEFORE THANKSGIVING!

I'm feeling a little crazy about this! I just may need to start a support group... CROSSHOLIDATORS R US!


NOW HERE'S WHAT'S ON THE MENU THIS WEEK...

MONDAY



TUESDAY



WEDNESDAY~ SOUP'S ON
Crudites 




THURSDAY
Mashed Potatoes






FRIDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY
Braised Carrots





SATURDAY
Bibb Salad with Creamy Garlic Dressing






SUNDAY







HAVE A YUMMY WEEK!


Remember to

Pin It





There are two fabulous Thanksgiving/Fall inspired Tours going on now!

LOTS and LOTS of wonderful inspiration!!!!!
Make sure you check them all out!




Monday, November 11 

  Tuesday, November 12 

Wednesday, November 13 

 Thursday, November 14 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top