I recently posted 


and although the post was popular, it was the earthenware dishes on the title page that got the most attention!

I got so many e-mails and comment questions about the dinnerware, these beautiful pieces deserved their own post...






I first saw this dinnerware on a vacation to the Hamptons.


They are manufactured by a french company, Gien, and are part of a collection called Sologne.









The fat hare in the thicket is my very favorite!

I paired the set with light aqua plates from HomeGoods and a grapevine wreath used as a brambly charger!








I purchased each piece for $5.00 as the store I got them in was going out of business. 

This was the bargain of the century, because the regular price for 6 dessert plates is $258.00...

Yes, to say this dinnerware is pricey is an understatement!

I believe I can hear gasping coming from the other end of the computer!

Click HERE to see the different dinnerware and the price list. They are all so stunning and swoon worthy!









To see the original post ~ Woodland Tablescape click HERE









Remember to stop back here tonight at 7:00. 

I'm so excited to be hosting my first 

THE SCOOP

 linky party as the newest permanent  host!



See you then!!!


Remember to

Pin It



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top