Just a quick note to all my wonderful readers!

THANK YOU!!!!!
Because of your diligent voting you have voted me into the winner's circle as Lamp's Plus

2013 Best Hone Blog Family Category!



A big big thanks to all of you and Lamp's Plus!

Very exciting news for me... and it came at the perfect time. I had a pretty big surgery last Tuesday and just got home from the hospital and now am trying to recuperate. I so underestimated the gravity of having both of my arthritic knee caps repaired.  So I'll be posting (preposted a week's worth of posts) this week, but I think most of my time will be sleeping with elevated legs and ice, lots of physical theraph (ouch!) and learning to walk again! If you think of me say a little prayer for a very quick recovery!

I have lots of Christmas decorations to share with all of you!!!!

Now here's what's ON THE MENU...

MONDAY
Crusty Bread



TUESDAY


WEDNESDAY





THURSDAY~ THANKSGIVING DAY

Turkey and all the Trimmings!






FRIDAY




SATURDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY
Nachos and Salsa





SUNDAY
HERBED SALMON CAKES
Fried Spinach





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top