SAVE THE DATE!

I have been bursting at the seams to tell you my good... no, wonderful news! And good news for you too!

JOSS AND MAIN, the fabulous, members only, online site that offers the worlds best brands at up to 70% off has asked me to curate one of their spectacular collections!

Yes, ME! I am beyond thrilled!






Mark your calendars for


TUESDAY JUNE 10, 2014

because you will be able to browse and shop all things StoneGable at a greatly discounted price!!!

JOSS AND MAIN has searched and searched to find the perfect home decor items that fit the "Refined Farmhouse Living" of StoneGable....







Look at the pieces they have found straight from my living room!!!! This is just a tiny sampling... it's like shopping my house... at discounted prices!








There's my Curlacue chest!!!!  From chandy's to baskets and bowls, JOSS AND MAIN has done a wonderful job finding pieces that have StoneGable style!



The Refined Country Living collection will go live on Tuesday June 10, 2014 at 9:00 PM and many of the items go fast. You must be a member to get in on this great sale.


Please join me! I'll send you a free special invitation to HERE


Join me... Join in... and spread the news. 


I'll be back with more peeks at all the wonderful goodies in the Refined Country Living collection! LOTS to see and to buy!!!!


I have been compensated by Joss & Main for curating a collection. But all the opinions are mine.



I am partying with...
MONDAYS FUNDAYS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top