I love SCOOP days! I sit with my computer all evening and ooooh and aaah over all the great post all of you share! What a wealth of creativity!!!

Make sure you too are visiting eachother! And maybe even pinning and giving some love on facebook!

I'm also sending a gentle reminder that my StoneGable curated collection by Joss And Main is in it's last 2 days...




 A big huge thank you to everyone who has visited and shopped and supported me. What a thrilling time!!!

If you are not a member of Joss And Main and would like a free invitation from me so you can visit my collection, on sale now click HERE

And to see the StoneGable Refined Farmhouse Living Collection click HERE.

Let's party...



Welcome back to The Scoop



The weekly linky party featuring the scoop on the best posts from around the web!



The Scoop 


More exposure + less time = win win!


 



We are

Yvonne from StoneGable
Suzy from Worthing Court




Our host this week is...




Bonsoir!! Here is my Paris apartment where I spent some time recently.  




  paris-apartment



We took my daughter on a trip to France and Italy to celebrate her graduation from high school. It was fabulous! I had a blast! I'm EXHAUSTED!!! I love France, and Italy, but I have to admit the best part was coming home. (I know, it sounds lame to me too.)
I'll be sharing some inspiration from my trip in the coming weeks. I sure hope you'll come for ideas on how to add French accents to your home.



You also might enjoy my recent post about   HOW TO DO WHAT YOU LOVE.







Okay, let's get back to THE SCOOP and the party!!!!
Here are the features selected from last week's party.







Petit-Fours-for-Tea-AnExtraordinaryDay.net_



Home is Where the Boat Is - A Garden Metaphor for Life Chalkboard Inspiration






dsc_8816-001    



 Daily Leisure - Choco taco recipe



choco-taco-1.jpg
2014dining6




Now...let's see what you have to show us this week!
Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top