I've been introduced to the wonderful world of SUSHI after resisting it for years. But at a recent outdoor party I tried my first California Roll and I was hooked!!! I don't know if I'll ever eat raw fish (it's a texture thing) but I sure love the beauty and taste of Sushi!

I'm trying my hand at making Sushi on Sunday... my kids are excited... my husband, not so much. He's such a meat and potato or pasta kinda guy. I hope he will at least try some!

I have all my sushi making equipment and most of the ingredients... and if all goes well I'll post about my adventure... this could be my new obsession!

Now here's what's ON THE MENU...




MONDAY
Rice
Garden Salad with






TUESDAY~SOUP DAY
Open Faced Grilled Cheese Toasts





WEDNESDAY~ FAMILY DINNER NIGHT
Fixins'
Chips and THE DIP
Strawberry Hand Pies (see Friday's post for recipe)






THURSDAY






FRIDAY
Wedge Salad with BLUE CHEESE DRESSING






SATURDAY


SUNDAY~ SUSHI DAY
Hot Smoked Salmon
Salmon Rolls


Here's other recipes I'm making this week...

ICE TEA





KICKED UP CHEX MIX




Remember to




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top