I've never done a decor board in my life... but better late than never!!! With lots of gorgeous furniture and decor items from JOSS AND MAIN I could not help myself and had a blast making a couple of my room over... if only virtually...



I put together the decor board above for my fantasy bedroom using the StoneGable curated collection at JOSS AND MAIN called REFINED FARMHOUSE LIVING.

Our master bedroom is in desperate need of a makeover and I just can't wait to begin!!! This is certainly the direction I would love love love to go in!


Soft whites, camels, grey/blues with lots of rustic luxe appeal!

Isn't that bed just dreamy? And the grey dresser... SIGH!!!


We also have a sitting room off our bedroom and that need a makeover too! Here is what I hope that room to look like... 

What do you think?







Same colors... same feel... just a nice place to watch tv and read and enjoy an evening at home.


It was so much fun to to use my collection and a few other things from JOSS AND MAIN and put together 2 room that I would love to see living at StoneGable!

What would you chose?

Don't forget to check out the STONEGABLE collection !






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top