Independence Day is right around the corner! I like to give a little decor nod to this All-American holiday without changing a lot of my decor, spending half the day decorating or braking the bank!

Here's an easy way to show a little decor patriotism and do it in under 5 minutes...










I made a little coffee table vignette using red, white and blue.


I used a cobalt blue piece of pottery and picked Annabelle hydrangeas from around the front porch.

Don't you love their fluffy factor?








Then I filled a pitcher with small flags. Some were tea stained.   The trick is to fill it up!










I put the hydrangeas and flags all in a seagrass tray stacking books along with them.









That's it! Not everything has to be a big deal or a lot of work! It took me just a few minutes to put together... and gives my family room a nice festive feel!









Where could you put an easy little July 4th vignette?


Remember 







Don't forget to enter the

 StoneGable/ TIKI Brand Giveaway!

One lucky StoneGable reader will win ...


1 Antigua Fire Sculpture (30 inches tall)





2 Island  King Torches





Click HERE to enter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top