I am over-the-moon thrilled to announce that the StoneGable "Refined Farmhouse Living" Collection is NOW live at JOSS AND MAIN!

If you like StoneGable style, then you will love this sale! It's almost like shopping my house!!!


I've been waiting months to share this collection of easy, livable pieces that won't go out of style!!! And the best part of this collection is the price! These pieces are very affordable...









Here's a tiny peek at what you will find...


From accent pieces like these wonderful galvanized buckets like the one I have in my family room...







and dough bowls baskets I love love love and use...





















To furniture like my favorite accent chairs in the living room! They have really found so many pieces right from the pages of my blog!









JOSS AND MAIN even added some other beautiful items that I really love, and that are just my style...
Believe me, I'll be shopping my own collection too!



Isn't this a stunning bed? I have just the bedroom for it!









Wouldn't a pair of these look great in front of my fire place?









I hope you enjoy shopping the StoneGable collection from JOSS AND MAIN.



If you are not a member, I have a special STONEGABLE INVITATION FOR YOU so you can join in too!

Let's all head over to JOSS AND MAIN  to browse and shop and have a good time!!!!


The StoneGable Refined Farmhouse Living Sale runs from

 Tuesday, June 10 at 9:00 EST
until
Tuesday, June 17 at 9:00 EST

If you find something fun... stop back here and share it! I can't wait to see what you find!!!



I have been compensated by Joss & Main for curating a collection. But all the opinions are mine.


I'm partying with...








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top