Look at this pie!!!!! Well, what I really want you to see is the pie dough




These pies just came out of the oven and I was holding my breath! I am NOT  a baker and baking is often a stressful experience for me! YIKES!

Although I always make my own pie dough it usually a very trying experience! I do use Martha's Pate' Brisee with good success, but I really like a short crust better (made with shortening as opposed to all butter)!

I think I have found the perfect balance between a butter and short crust... from FAITHFULNESS FARM ! My dear blogging friend, Mrs. P posted a recipe for a "fool proof pie dough". And being no fool, I tried it.





It was a delight to work with!!! This is the first time I have ever made a pie and didn't want to say a bad word!!!!

It tastes so delicious too! If you still need to bake a pie, run over and get this recipe!  FAITHFULNESS FARM'S FOOLPROOF PIE DOUGH  is a keeper, for sure. You will love FAITHFULNESS FARM ! So full of homey great food and it is infused with the sweet ways of Mrs. P!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!



Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top