Sunflower and fall are a perfect match! While many summer flowers are fading, those big moppy heads of bright yellow are at their peek!

Don't you wish their beauty could last longer? Well, they can!

The kind people at THE WREATH DEPOT sent me this gorgeous early fall wreath. Actually, they let me choose the wreath ... and I just couldn't resist the SUNFLOWER SUNSET WREATH!

They also agreed to give one StoneGable reader this very same wreath ... how generous!








It looks so colorful and striking on my blue door! 

The sunflowers, quince slices and golden caspia are so vibrant they can easily be seen from the road!

The addition of the lavender is a lovely french touch... it reminds me of Provence!






This wreath is so full and lush... 

All the dried flowers on the wreath came in perfect condition! The sunflowers are extraordinary!







A BIG thanks to THE WREATH DEPOT. I'm sure I'll enjoy this lovely everlasting wreath for years!

A LABOR DAY SALE is going on now at The Wreath Depot!


THE GIVEAWAY




Here's how you could win a

SUNFLOWER SUNSET WREATH

1. Leave a comment

2. "Like" THE WREATH DEPOT on Facebook

3. Visit THE WREATH DEPOT  and come back and tell me what wreath is your favorite

4. Help me spread the word on any social media site! Twitter, Blogs, Facebook, Google +, Instagram, etc!

Please leave 1 comment for each entry.

The Sunflower Sunset Wreath Giveaway will end Wednesday September 4th at 7:00 pm EST. The winner will be announced at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS Wednesday at 8:00 pm EST.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top