We are giving Spring a big "welcome back, we have missed you" celebration! A springtime brunch with close friends will mark Spring's happy return. To set the mood, spring elements abound on the table.

Moving away from a pastel palette and traditional spring florals, this table pays homage to a softer side of Spring... invoking the natural elements and organic textures of the new season. By tucking a few rich details here and there, this tablescape takes on a rustic luxe look. The repeated theme is birds and nests and naturals...

See the rest of my tablescape at DESTINY IN BLOOM, an uplifting and inspiring e-zine. I was so honored they asked me to write an article for them.

As a bonus (I don't know if I can call it that!!!!!)  you can see a picture of me! How I dislike having my picture taken! This may be the only time, folks!

Please pop over and tell them I sent you! Thanks!!!!!

Pin It

I am participating in:
LET'S DISH at Cuisine Kathleen's
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps On The Porch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top