I love anticipation and preparation! It seems to give extra meaning to my life... extra UMPH to my step... something to work towards.


I am happily puttering to get ready for Easter and to welcome family home to StoneGable. 

The eggs are dyed (look for an upcoming post this week). The chocolate bought. And the baskets are ready for THE bunny!


But, more importantly, I am readying my spirit to celebrate Easter. This holy week is a time of deep reflection. A time to think on the great sacrifice Jesus made for me... His victory over sin and death that set me free... and His glorious resurrection from the dead...that let's me proclaim,  "I serve a LIVING SAVIOR! Yes, indeed"!


This is just a gentle reminder in the busyness of the week ahead... remember to to spend time reflecting on the reason we celebrate!


Wishing everyone a most 


HAPPY AND HOLY EASTER!




Now here's what's ON THE MENU...


MONDAY
Pasta With Salmon And Asparagus In Lemon Sauce
This is such a scrumptious, EASY recipe. I'm using leftover salmon in this recipe. You will love this one!
Fresh Tomatoes Drizzled With Pesto




TUESDAY
Grilled Honey Teriyaki Chicken
Asian Coleslaw




WEDNESDAY
Baked Haddock With Green Goddess Dressing
Crispy Smashed Roasted Potatoes
Roasted Asparagus





THURSDAY
Killer Fajitas
Refried Beans
Mexican Explosion Salad

The recipe calls for chicken, but I have smoked brisket in my freezer... so I am making steak fajitas!




FRIDAY
Lobster Stuffed Salmon Pinwheels
Homemade Rice-A-Roni
Crispy Kale Chips


SATURDAY
White Chili
Rice
Buttermilk Sweet Corn Bread


SUNDAY~  EASTER BRUNCH
Easter Brunch is non-negotiable!!!! We would have a real egging on our hands if I did not have these same things EACH YEAR! One year I suggested some changes... you should have heard all the whining! It is a very easy, low stress menu when you are feeding a crowd right after church!
Spiral Ham
StoneGable Potato Salad
Keilbasa
Green Bean Casserole
Pineapple Bread Pudding
Hard Boiled Eggs
Bunny Bread
Nut Bread
Ice Box Cake


Printable Recipes

Ice Box Cake


Now what's on your menu...




Thanks, for joining us and sharing!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to ON THE MENU MONDAY in the body of your post
* Please visit other OTMM participants












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top