How do you mark time? We all have our own internal system of marking the passing of a year. 
I mark time by Holidays (birthdays count as holidays)! It must be the first grade teacher in me. Easter has passed and now I am counting down to Mother's Day and Memorial Day! 


I have not yet planned out my Mother's Day celebration. My dear Mother lives in San Antonio and in Lancaster County. She will be home (WHERE SHE BELONGS!) for Mother's Day. I am hoping my children will be as well...




I am not much for going out to eat on a special day, like Mother's Day. Too crowded. Prix fixe menus and higher prices. Push then in and shove them out. Not my idea of dining! Okay, I think you get the picture... little pet peeve here! 


Maybe this year we can all go on a picnic, if the weather cooperates.  Maybe a game of croquet, a game of bocchi and some great music.  Sound like fun. doesn't it. I better start planning so...


Here's what's ON THE MENU...




MONDAY
Homemade Artisan Pizza
Arugula, Shaved Parmesan, Pine Nut In A Lemon Vinaigrette
                                                    

TUESDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY
Bacon Wrapped Barbecued Chicken Breasts
Roasted Root Vegetables


WEDNESDAY


Carmalized Onion, Bacon And Potato Tart
Endive Boats With Blue, Clementines, Toasted Walnuts And Balsamic Reduction






THURSDAY~SLOW COOKER DAY


Herbed Biscuit Topped Beef Stew
Green Beans 



FRIDAY 
Salmon, Asparagus And Bow Tie Pasta In Sherry Cream~ Look for an upcoming post this week
Antipasta Salad


Saturday


Ceasar Salad With Grilled Chicken





SUNDAY

Herb Crusted Pork Loin
Boston Bibb Lettuce With Fresh Figs, Gorgonzola And Prosciutto





Gooey Chewy Pretzel Bars
from
Back For Seconds



Now what's ON YOUR MENU...





Thanks, for joining us and sharing!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to ON THE MENU MONDAY in the body of your post
* Please visit other OTMM participants




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top