This week I am hosting a luncheon for the "Nursery School Lunch Bunch". We have been friends since our children were in Nursery school together... over 20 years ago! Although we don't see eachother as often as we would like, when we get together we just pick up where we left off as if we had all just chatted yesterday. I am so comfortable with these beautiful women!

The thing that I love so much about this group is that we are all very different. I respect and love them all. And I can be just who I am too and they love me in spite of it!

I'm a woman who needs other women in my life! I am a joiner, a team player, an "everyone is welcomed" type of gal! I think everyone is my friend even if we have just met! I am loyal and don't give up friendships! I'm a hugger! I am also opinionated, passionate and a little loud... okay sometimes very loud (hearing issues)! My friends know this about me and accept the way I am!

My friendships are priceless!

Having these precious women for lunch makes me very sentimental and a little mushy! We have a long history. I am sure there will be lots of laughs and a few tears.
 Debbie, Kim and Ginger... I can't wait to see you!

Now here's what's ON THE MENU...


MONDAY
Salmon Cakes
Halushki

TUESDAY
Artichoke And Chicken Stuffed Shells
Arugula Shaved Parmesan, Pine Nuts In A Lemon Vinaigrette


WEDNESDAY~ SLOW COOKER SOUP DAY
Slow Cooker Nacho Cheese Chicken Chowder
Buttermilk Sweet Corn Bread


THURSDAY
Marinaded Flank Steak On The Grill
Corn On The Cob
Bibb Lettuce In Parmesan Cups


FRIDAY
Pasta Carbonara
Ceasar Salad


SATURDAY
Pan Seared Tilapia With Wine Reduction Sauce
Roasted Pear And Spinach Salad


SUNDAY
The Magpie 
Roasted Chicken, Pesto, Tomato, Parmesan Cheese, Applewood Bacon And Baby Spinach On A Toasted Flatbread
Homemade Pink Coslaw



ON THE MENU PRINTABLE RECIPES:

Pin It

Thanks, for joining us and sharing!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to ON THE MENU MONDAY in the body of your post
* Please visit other OTMM participants



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top