I've been keeping a little Christmas secret... and now I can finally tell you about an upcoming Christmas linky party...

Come join me and 3 other talented bloggers for

A HOMESPUN CHRISTMAS LINKY PARTY...


You can link up your Christmas mantles and vignettes at Kim's from SAVVY SOUTHERN STYLE on December 2nd...

Make sure you start your handmade holiday items early to get them done in time for Christmas and to share at Anita's from CEDAR HILL RANCH on December 7th...


Share your doors and wreath decor at our party hostess Ann's ON SUTTON PLACE on December 9th...

And then come over to StoneGable on December 14th to show off your Christmas tablescapes and yummy Yuletide recipes with me!

We hope to spread Christmas joy AND lots of inspiration and creative ideas for the holidays!

Mark your calendars so you don't forget.


Help us get the word out by adding our button to your sidebar. Thanks so much!




                                                    

All our fabulous readers who don't have a blog can help us by putting the smaller button on your facebook page.. twitter or other social medial!

Thanks a bunch!


Join me on FACEBOOK to see "behind the scenes" as I put my Christmas table together. 




Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top