I love the idea of a YEAR IN REVIEW... Here is what I am sending to long distance friends and family this year ( I have to proof read it again, sorry if you find a mistake or two or ten)..


 I first saw a YEAR IN REVIEW on Pinterest and thought it was the best idea! So much more interesting and creative to read than the ordinary Christmas letter...

My inspiration comes from MY 3 MONSTERS... Amy's template really helped me! If you want to use her template please, go to her site to copy it. Thanks!




I used a combination of my own digital imaging program and PicMonkey. 

I'm sharing the template in case you would like to use it too! Just copy it to your desktop, open it and add text.




Here are some other creative ideas for a YEAR IN REVIEW from Pinterest.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top