I'm not trying to make everyone nervous, but....

THERE IS ONLY 41 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!

Right now most of us are concentrating on Thanksgiving... as we should!

But many of us can multitask and it is the perfect time to start making a little behind-the-scenes Christmas magic...





Pinterest is the most wonderful site to find lots and lots of ideas AND and inspiration. But it does have it's downside... so look out!

I'd like to tell you what Pinterest is NOT! It is not a place to compare what you have... or your creative skill level ... or your value or worth. That can me a horrid trap! Now that that warning is out of the way...

I love to look at gorgeous images... most that I could never recreate,  or have time to do... or afford... but in each picture I focus in on easy creative ideas... and take in beauty and inspiration which abounds and sparks my creativity!

It is also a wonderful place to find Christmas gifts... like this North Pole Pillow...


You can see what inspires me on Pinterest by clicking HERE 

CHRISTMAS

Pot carré en zinc et pomme de pin




...and HERE 

CHRISTMAS CENTERPIECES


Apo_pinecone



  ...and HERE 

CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS

 photographer: michael graydon



...and HERE 

CHRISTMAS FOOD


Great idea for a holiday cocktail party: serve olives on rosemary wreath.


You can get more inspiration from my Pinterest boards by clicking HERE... and follow me too!

Merry Pinning!


Holiday Plants with Welcome Message

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top