Welcome to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS #21!  I hope you are having a good week... and are firming up you Thanksgiving plans!

Let's all get inspired ... here are this week's TTT features...


Liz Marie from LIZ MARIE BLOG showed us how she "made" these pretty white FLOOR LENGTH CURTAINS... for cheap! We all wanted to know... this was the most read TTT post last week!





These SWEATER ACORNS look like they might have been dropped from heaven! Aren't they just the sweetest? Thanks to Karen at SHABBY SWEET COTTAGE... I'm making a nest full for Christmas!






Angela, from NUMBER FIFTY-THREE showed us how to make this beautiful BITTERSWEET WREATH. So easy and lots of pop! Perfect for Thanksgiving!






Many of you know that I am a pillow addict! I love them!!!! Debbie at CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT made these cozy SWEATER PILLOWS. One even has a cute burlap rose.  Debbie, you can find the best "stuff" at Goodwill!



Fall Sweater Pillows




When I visited Betsy from BETSY SPREET'S BLOG I asked her to come and share her WONDERFUL FABULOUS THOROUGH HOW TO UPHOLSTER A CHAIR TUTORIAL! This is a keeper. Thanks, so much Betsy! I'm working on a chair right now and this was soooooo handy! Your chair turned out beautifully!




I think Courtenay at THE CREEK LINE HOUSE is just about one of the most creative bloggers out there... I love all her projects! Look at her MASON JAR PORCH LIGHT... see what I mean? LOVE IT!






Amiee from BARNES AND NOODLES shared these fabulous CROCK POT SUGARED PECANS.  With the holiday's upon us, this is a great recipe to keep on hand! Wouldn't these make a lovely hostess gift?





My offering this week is an easy peasy Christmas gift... PAPERWHITES IN MASON JARS. They are a living gift that will bloom in the dead of winter... just when we need a little green the most!






I just want to remind everyone that I also have a food and recipe linky party

ON THE MENU MONDAY






If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.




Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS  you have for us!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar.
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top