I was a busy girl yesterday... baking pies for Thanksgiving!

Pumpkin and Pecan...

Here's a peek and some recipes...and some helpful tips...



The pie dough I use comes from Martha Stewart. Her Pate' Brisee is one I have used for years... and it is the best, really! So easy, flaky and it hold up well!

Let's get started making delicious pies...







Click HERE for a very informative video on making pretty and easy pie edges.






The pumpkin pie recipe comes from the back of the Libby can. I just add a tad more cinnamon and cloves. You can find the recipe HERE.







The pecan pie recipe also comes from Martha and you can get the recipe HERE. I tweaked it a little by adding 1 1/2 cups rough chopped pecans to the pie mixture and then decorated the top with 1 1/2 cups of pecan halves.













HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Remember to


Pin It



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top