Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! 

I am so thankful for all of my blogging friends and dear readers! Thanks for your kind words and support! I wish everyone a blessed and happy Thanksgiving!

Here are some great posts from last week...


Kelly from LILY PAD COTTAGE linked up these beautiful simple CHRISTMAS CANDLES! Grouped together, they make a Silent Night statement!





These HOMEMADE SNOWBALLS are so easy to make and look like the real thing!!! Visit Sarah at ALDERBERRY HILL to see how to make them! This was the most viewed link last week!


1 246 thumb Homemade Snowballs and A Christmas Lantern



Daniella from FRUGAL AIN'T CHEAP showed us how to make our own HOMEMADE LANTERNS. I think I could probably handle this without the help of Bobby!





Need a special ornament to decorate you tree this year?  Andrea at WILLOW WISP COTTTAGE shared how she made these darling SILHOUETTE ORNAMENTS.







Pam at HOUSE OF HAWTHORNES has a great post for all of us who have chalkboards in our homes.  She shows us how to MAKE CHALKBOARD ART ON PICMONKEY. This could be addictive!







Look at this beautiful STARBURST PAPER WREATH! If you love it as much as I do you can make it! Jenn at CITY FARMHOUSE has a great tutorial!






This week at StoneGable I have tips for making great pie! Come over and see my PERFECT PIE PRIMER!






If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.




Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS  you have for us!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post as the title page with TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS and the number written on it, with a border.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top