The best part of hosting TTT is seeing all the great and creative posts that join us each week! It is also fun to see what posts my readers love to view...
I am featuring last weeks favorites...
Mary, you did it again! Your beautiful post WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY~ HARVESTING AND GATHERING was the most viewed last week. Your post was truly breathtaking. You can visit her at HOME IS WHERE THE BOAT IS.
Karen at SHABBY SWEET COTTAGE had a very popular post last week... MY NEW OLD BASKET. The transformation is fabulous!!!
Most of us would love a craft room... and BEAUS R'EVES helped a client reach that dream. SCOOT OVER MARTHA was a real TTT pleaser last week! It was fun to see the process!
20 NORTH ORA is helping us get ready for Christmas with her STARTING EARLY ON CHRISTMAS GOODIES. She showed us how to make this precious tree and more! I love your work!
Look at these scrumptious BEST EVER WAFFLES from Angie at ECHOS OF LAUGHTER! Don't they looks so yummy! Another very popular post last week!
Raise your hand if you want a stress free holiday? I see hands everywhere! Laura, from DECOR TO ADORE showed us how to be less stressed WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS... in the kitchen! She had great tips... and we all listened!
For anyone who has not planned their Thanksgiving table yet, Jennifer at TOWN AND COUNTRY LIVING gave us a beautiful THANKSGIVING TABLESCAPE with lots of detail and inspiration!
My tidbit this week is also a THANKSGIVING TABLESCAPE set by my sister Lisa. It is casual, chic and warm... just like her!
If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.
Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS you have for us!
* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post as the title page with TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS and the number written on it, with a border.