StoneGable's fall header is up! So fall is here in my neck of the woods. Don't you just love the change of seasons. I sure do!

The mornings are crisp now... and I love sitting out on my porch with my morning coffee. Everything smells and feels so fresh! I'm even seeing slight tinges of beautiful reds and oranges in the top of a few of my trees!

The seasons aren't the only things changing around here! My menus are starting to take on the taste of fall too.  Oh, we are still grilling... that's an all year around event... and there are still tomatoes on the vine in our garden, but my now my fancy is turning to braising and roasting and stews and heartier meats.

This week if you try one thing it would have to be the SPICY BBQ OVEN RIBS.
These are so easy and fall-off-the-bone succulent!

Now here' what's ON THE MENU...




MONDAY
Grilled Mushrooms and Baby Peppers


TUESDAY
PLANKED SALMON WITH DILL AND LEMONS
SPINACH SALAD


WEDNESDAY
PERFECT ROAST CHICKEN
Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Root Vegetables




THURSDAY
Smokey Pulled Pork BBQ
WOLFGANG PUCK'S APPLE COLESLAW


FRIDAY
EGGPLANT PARMESAN CASSEROLE
CAESAR SALAD


SATURDAY~ FAMILY DINNER
SPICY BBQ OVEN RIBS
CAPRESE TOWERS
Roasted Asparagus







SUNDAY
EGGPLANT PARMESAN CASSEROLE
CAESAR SALAD









 Hi sweet blogging friends... StoneGable's facebook page has moved. Stop on over and show me some love by "liking" my new page!
Thanks, so much!!!!
Chick HERE to like!

Don't forget to...

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top