Behind the Scenes Kitchen Tour at The Everyday Home


Welcome to

TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS #63

We have a winner... before TTT begins let's see who won the beautiful

SUNFLOWER SUNSET WREATH...






Congratulations...

Donnamae 

who said...

I just visited the Wreath Depot, and I've got my eye on the 24" eucalyptus wreath! Thanks for the opportunity! ;)


Please get my email address from my side bar and send me your address.

A BIG BIG thank you to the very talented and kind folks at 

THE WREATH DEPOT

 for the beautiful wreath!

Now let's see some inspiration shared from last week...

Barb from THE EVERYDAY HOME shared her kitchen tour. We all love tours... you don't want to miss this!



measuring-cup-storage





I have a thing for white pumpkins. I love love love this EASY BLING PUMPKIN DIY Head on over to SETTING FOR FOUR and check out how Heather transformed her orange pumpkins!




Easy Bling Pumpkin DIY from Setting for Four #Halloween #Pumpkin Bling # Glam Pumpkin




Oh I love this TYPOGRAPH WALL ART GALLERY from Suzy at WORTHING COURT. She shows us how to letter a chalkboard like a pro!




Easy way to make chalkboard art





If you have a garden PRESERVING PEPPERS is a must read! Look at the wonderful colors! Thanks to Lynn from HAPPIER THAN A PIG IN MUG.











Nadia from LOVE LIVE GARDEN shares how to DRY HYDRANGEAS. They are so pretty!











Deb at LAKE GIRL PAINTS is so creative...just look at this GENERATION CEDAR CHEST. A true heirloom!










Individual serving just make food taste better! Vanessa from AT THE PICKET FENCE shares this yummy BLACKBERRY COBBLER WITH GOLDEN GRAHAMS. Are you hungry yet?





Blackberry Cobbler with Golden Grahams crust atthepicketfence.com





This week I'm sharing a NO-SEW MONOGRAMMED THROW. Easy and elegant! I just saw a popular web site selling ones like mine for $269.00!









If you have been featured, please grab a "featured" button on my sidebar!



* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post and any image to alter for a TTT title page and facebook announcement.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top