Coffee can take on the most delicious flavors ... especially in the fall. There are so many wonderful seasonal coffees... pumpkin spice, hazelnut, vanilla spice, cinnamon, vanilla nutmeg... YUM!

When I have a crowd at StoneGable I like to put together a coffee bar so everyone can serve themselves, especially before breakfast...






This Pottery Barn Outlet galvanized tiered tray is such a versatile piece! Today it works as a Fall coffee bar on my kitchen island!

The Keurig coffee maker is on the opposite counter. A big white soup tureen holds lots of seasonal Kcups.






White coffee mugs hold rolled napkins in rich autumnal colors.






I love love love using oranges and blues together for fall... a little different... but I think they give fall a sophisticated look.

Sugar bowl and creamer and little burnt orange leaf plates are ready to be used by guests.

I would have shown some yummy pumpkin bread to go along with the coffee.... IF SOMEONE HAD NOT EATEN IT ALL! I'm so glad THE CULPRIT enjoyed it that much!





A bowl of tangerines is offered for fruit lovers.





The top tier holds a little cobalt blue vase of pyracantha... some cinnamon sticks to stir coffee... little blue and white spice jars with nutmeg and cocoa...and vintage spoons.






I tucked in a large egg cup filled with candy corn for a little fun treat! My boys go wild over candy corn.







White pumpkins work well in this coffee bar.






 A barmbly candle ring under the pumpkins add a little "fluff". Gotta have "fluff"!






A small gathering of pumpkins and pyracantha sit next to the coffee station.





I prepare everything the night before so when we wake up we can all have coffee and a little nosh to welcome the new day!

HAPPY FALL!





Pin It

Come back tonight for TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS.

Link goes live at 8:00 pm!




I am participating in FAVORITES ON THE FIRST at The Polo House. This month was all about our favorite gift to give. Mine, hands down is a dinner... lunch... brunch or overnight stay at StoneGable.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top