Last month I challenged myself to come up with a FORMULA for setting an easy, yet attractive table... and to use that FORMULA to create a table for every month of the year!


This month's table was a breeze to put together... and with just a few changes the same dishes, glasses, flatware and linens were transformed into a table ready for Easter Brunch...




 The original table looked like this. You can see how I put together this table and the formula I am using for a year's worth of tablescapes, HERE

Using a soft white color scheme helps to make this table very versatile!








With just a few seasonal changes the table became an easy Easter tablescape...








I used the same runners and dishes!














And the same glasses...









I did swap out the original place mats for ones that had a more nesty look.  

I could have easily used the original ones though!

Between the dishes I snuck in a faux cabbage leaf. I love to use these leaves for spring tablescapes. They were a gift from my friend Fran.









Each salad plate was topped with little white egg cups filled with fluff and a natural egg from my friend Cathy's chickens.














Around the little egg cups are willow wreaths ... I use these for so many things!!! 

Like these wreaths, nothing special was bought for this table. I just shopped my house!










I used brown and white gingham napkins with a pretty detailed edge. You will see these often on my formula tables! You can't beat gingham for casual dining!


The napkins shown in the original table would have looked pretty too!









The center of the table is filled with tulips! They were still fresh after being used at a recent bridal shower...

so they were used again on this table!

These tulips came from my local grocer's.








I think white flowers fill the table and looks so nice in one of my many white pitchers (Mikasa-from a yard sale) I collect!









To continue the Easter theme my bunny tureen (Pottery Barn) joined the centerpiece...















You know,  when you invite one bunny to the party... more are close behind!!!














Setting an easy casual table gets even easier when you have a FORMULA!








Remember to 

Pin It



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top