I'm beginning to feel a little crazy right now... too many things and not enough hours in the day to finish them. My son get's married in a little over three weeks.

We are hosting a Pennsylvania bridal shower for his precious fiance' on Saturday... so excited.

Have you ever hosted a big shindig with the front rooms of you house all torn up... well, I am!  The only furniture that has come in is the living room sofa. So we are turning the front part of the house into a Spring bistro!

I'll be sharing pictures and ideas next week.

If you think I have disappeared because I am not visiting my favorite blogs... I ask for a little grace, until the wedding is over! I miss having time to visit and comment and share ideas!!! But, this is my baby and I don't want to miss a second of wedding planning and fun!



Abby and Christopher

Now here's what's on the menu...





MONDAY~SLOW COOKER DAY
SLOW COOKER BALSAMIC ROAST BEEF DIP SANDWICHES


TUESDAY
PAN SEARED SCALLOPS IN A WINE REDUCTION SAUCE
TASTY TATERS
ARUGULA SALAD WITH SHAVED PARMESAN AND PINE NUTS





WEDNESDAY
PERFECT ROAST CHICKEN
Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Vegetables





THURSDAY
SPICY RUB OVEN BABY BACK RIBS
COOL RANCH COLESLAW


FRIDAY~COMPANY'S COMING
MARINARA SAUCE
GRANDMA LOBIANCO'S ITALIAN NO-FAIL MEATBALLS
Homemade Pasta



SATURDAY
FLAT IRON ROLL-UPS
AUNT SUE'S MACARONI AND CHEESE
ROASTED GREEN BEANS AND CASHEWS


SUNDAY
SLOW COOKER BROCCOLI CHEDDAR SOUP
Caprese Sandwiches in Crusty Bread


Here are some tasty features from last week's OTMM...


A COZY PLACE CALLED HOME shared what should be a staple in everyone's recipe box, BREADED OVEN BAKED FISH.  I eat fish once or twice a week and this is an easy and delicious recipe!











SLOW COOKER CLAM CHOWDER from THE KITCHEN IS MY PLAYGROUND looks spectacular! If you are a chowder lover like me, I'm sure you will want to make this recipe!









ORANGE BREAD would be a perfect Easter sweet treat! You must go visit ON SUTTON PLACE and see the rest of her scrumptious pictures!



Glazed Orange Bread Recipe





One of the biggest down sides of eating lo-carb is not having a steady diet of Mexican food like NACHO PIZZA from MY BISCUITS ARE BURNING. YUMMY!









I was fascinated by IRISH CREAM COFFEE CREAMER from GROWING UP GABEL.  The flavors sounds fabulous and wouldn't this make a lovely hostess gift?



Irish Cream Coffee Creamer from growingupgabel.com @thegabels #recipe






100 YUMMY FRUIT MUFFIN IDEAS is a wonderful post with a great muffin recipe and lots and lots... 100 ways to use it! Head on over to MOM'S MAKE LISTS for inspiration!









I almost always have a whole chicken in my freezer. When I say 1 CHICKEN 3 WAYS I knew I'd be pulling it out to make the recipes from DESIGNING DOMESTICITY. Delicious... and very economical!









This week's featured menu plan comes from TEACH WHAT IS GOOD.
Look at her awesome menu plan and shopping list! Thanks for the inspiration, Kate!




mar 4 menu planner



NOW WHAT'S ON YOUR MENU...





Thanks, for joining us and sharing!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to ON THE MENU MONDAY in the body of your post
* It would be so nice if you followed me!
* Please visit other OTMM participants
Please link up only photographs that belong to you. 
*By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming ON THE MENU MONDAY.














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top