Do you have a place in your home that you love to decorate seasonally? I sure do...

It's a little built-in cupboard in my dining room.  It's quite tall and thin and has curvy shelves, but it can hold some of the most festive seasonal vignettes.

Here it is decked out for Spring...







I took these pictures early in the morning when the sun was playing with the crystals on my chandelier... together they made some pretty rainbows splashes across the cupboard...

















Each shelf holds pretty white plates and spring flowers planted in dishware.  Don't you just love tete a tete daffodils? So happy and cute!









Alyssum flowers are potted in my cabbage tea cups. All the plants will be potted outside eventually!















Nests and eggs play an important role too...























Happy Easter... Happy Spring!














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top