I know I sound like a broken record... but hurry up Spring! We are to get snow tonight and tomorrow and I am so done with winter!!!

Easter is a week away and I would love to see my daffodils waving their little white heads in a nice warm breeze!!!

Our Easter menu is mostly the same from year to year! One year I tweaked it more than just a little and I had a table full of disappointed people! Everyone has a favorite food! I learned my lesson that year... NO CHANGING A HOLIDAY MENU!!!!

Are we the only crazy family that does that?

Happy Easter... Happy Spring my dear friends!!!

Now here's what's ON THE MENU...



MONDAY~ SLOW COOKER SNOW DAY
NANI'S CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
GOOEY CHEESE SKILLET FONDUE
Baguettes





TUESDAY
THAI-STYLE EGGPLANT SALAD
ASIAN GRILLED SALMON
Sticky Rice


WEDNESDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY II
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CACCIATORE
Spaghetti
Greek Salad


THURSDAY
GARLIC PORK TENDERLOIN WITH DIJON MARSALA SAUCE
BROCCOLI CHEESE BAKE
Mashed Potatoes



FRIDAY
CUCUMBER SALAD WITH FETA
CORN AND CRAB FRITTERS
Roasted Potatoes








SATURDAY~ EARLY SPRING PICNIC
HAMBURGERS ON THE GRILL
PASTA SALAD IN A JAR






EASTER SUNDAY BRUNCH




Honey Baked Spiral Ham
Kielbasa



Paska
Nut Bread
Easter Basket Chocolates
Champagne





Here are some scrumptious features from last week...




Okay all you cookie lovers, this is for you... IRISH BUTTER SHORTBREADS from STEAKNPOTATOESKINDAGURL. Just give me a cup of Irish breakfast tea with lots of cream and a jar of these cookie... heaven!!!











If you have not had ANISH PICKLED EGGS then you haven't had the best!!! Honestly, I live in the heart of Amish country and the pickled eggs here are famous!!! Thanks, Lynn from HAPPIER THAN A PIG IN MUD for bringing the best to OTMM!










Here are 50 + SAVORY MUFFIN RECIPES from our British friend at MUM'S MAKE LISTS. I adore what I call "formula recipes". This one is a winner!











EARLY SPRING CITRUS BARS from GREEN EGGS AND SPAN is a sweet treat I can't wait to make. Oh, YUMMY!





Early Spring Citrus Bars





CRISPY GNOCCHI WITH PISTACHIO PESTO... really...? Now this is a recipe that would make me fall off the lo-carb bandwagon in a real hurry. Culinary perfection!!!!! I could gain 5 pounds just by thinking how much of this I could eat!!!! Thanks... I guess, HALF BAKED HARVEST!

You also need to check out Funfetti Sandwich cookies and 30 Minute Mini Muffins from HALF BAKED HARVEST last week!




Crispy Gnocchi with Pistachio Pesto-1





I know so many of us love soup!!! THE SOUP DOCTOR'S EGG DROP SOUP from ON THE HOME FRONT is a keeper. Easy to make, this is a great pantry meal!




Soup, Prudent Living






JAZZY GOURMET COOKING STUDIO shared these sweet and oh so fun BLUEBERRY ALMOND DELIGHT BITES. How cute are these!!!!




Blueberry Almond Delight Bites





This week's Menu Plan comes from ONE MAMA'S DAILY DRAMA. I'd like to invite myself to dinner Thursday, please! YUM!





One Mama's Daily Drama




.

This week I'm sharing HOMEMADE PUFF PASTRY CUPS. These are impressive and so so easy to make!!!! I made them for a recent Bridal Shower and there seemed to be a hit!

Look for an upcoming post about the Herbed Chicken Salad in April.












NOW WHAT'S ON YOUR MENU...





Thanks, for joining us and sharing!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to ON THE MENU MONDAY in the body of your post
* It would be so nice if you followed me!
* Please visit other OTMM participants
Please link up only photographs that belong to you. 
*By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming ON THE MENU MONDAY.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top