Today, I asked my good friend Pinky, from DESIGNS BY PINKY to come by and show us her lovely home.

Pinky and I met through blogging and have become very good friends in real life!!! She lives about an hour from me and we get together often.


Pinky has a wonderful sense of style and her home is a beauty!!!!

Thanks for sharing with us today...










 HI my friends! I had asked my Joe to please make me wooden valances for the living room so he DID! They are just what I wanted to finish off the blinds. I also asked him to make them with a top board so I could sit things up there if I wanted to. When I got home today, they were all done and UP! So, I got busy decorating them. I don't have as much display space in this house and wanted to have some of these things out to enjoy. It was a little cloudy by the time I took the pics so I turned the lamps on for ya!


























 I also put this arrangement on the coffee table for Spring. The white one that I made a couple of weeks ago is now on the dining room table. I get antsy looking at the same things in the same place:)


















 TONS of  flowers in this arrangement. Hydrangeas, gerber daisies,berries and BEAUTIFUL ruffled tulips.





































 This is the footed container.
















Thanks, Pinky! I love your home!!!

Please visit PINKY and show her some blogging love!!!!


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top