Decorating and searching for perfect pieces to feather my nest is one of my favorite things to do!!! 

I love finding unique things at reasonable prices for StoneGable!

That is one of the reasons I am so pleased about my new venture...



I have teamed up with AT HOME, a direct sales home decor company, as a Lifestyle Consultant and am now able to offer my readers beautiful and unique home decor items that will "take the place you live and make it the place you love"! What a great tagline!

Just look at what I'm excited about...



Here is just a sampling of what you can find at STONEGABLE AT HOME...


Is French decor is your passion...






Do you like Cozy Cottage style...








Is the kitchen the Heart Of Your Home...








Do you enjoy filling your home with a bit of This And That...








If you are a bargain shopper, like me, you will enjoy FLASH SALES... great home decor bargains!

This HOME keepsake frame is marked down to $13.49! So cute!


Home Keepsake Frame


THE GIVEAWAY

To celebrate my new venture I am giving away...

A 16 PIECE SET OF BLANCA DINNERWARE


Blanca Dinnerware


4 BEAUTIFUL CINOISERIE PLACEMATS

Chinoiserie Placemats, Set of 4


and 

4 MATCHING CHINOISERIE NAPKINS

Chinoiserie Napkins, Set of 4


to one lucky StoneGable reader!

To Enter

1. leave a comment

2. help me get the word out... post this giveaway in a blog post, on your sidebar, on facebook or tweet or Google +... just help me spread the word!

3. Go to my AT HOME website and tell me your favorite home decor goodie

Please leave a comment for EACH ENTRY.

Giveaway ends Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 6:00 pm. The winner will be announced Wednesday evening at 8:00 pm.





I'll keep you posted about all the great home decor and sales from AT HOME on my sidebar and on facebook.

You can always find wonderful things to fill your home by clicking HERE.




Here's another FLASH SALE FAVORITE of mine...




Stone Bird Candle Holder

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top