NESTS...

a sure sign of spring at StoneGable

Here is a little of twiggy inspiration...



Decorating and tablesetting are great ways to use nests!!!










This pretty-in-pink nest was easy to make!  I took a plain nest and added cherry blossoms, eggs and moss... 










Now this is so fun! A nest on a stack of cups and saucers...









Spring nests find an abode in my little corner cupboard...











This is not a nest, but almost mimics one! I planted pansies in egg shells and nestled them into egg cups. The  willow wreath is a nod to a tiny nest...










One of my favorite "perches" for nests are on candlesticks!










Silver and nests... perfect match...










Adding a little fluff to almost any serving piece makes a very upscale nest...










I enjoy playing Mother Nature by making my own nests. They are easy, inexpensive and can be made in any  size.


I made this nest earlier in the spring and propped it up on a pretty curvy branch from the garden...











Click HERE to see a Nest Making Tutorial...









Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top