WELCOME TO TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS #42

I'm always sad when I hear people say... "I'm not very creative".  I say... BALDERDASH! Well, really I say, "Oh, I'm sure you are! But I am thinking BALDERDASH... or some such thing!

While I recognize that there are probably degrees of natural creativity,  I know in my bones that EVERYONE is creative!!

Creativity is like a garden... it needs to be tended and fed and given a chance to grow! We need to let our minds wonder and wander and see possibilities! It's healthy for us too!

So come and join in and be creative!!!


Here are some fabulous features from last week's TTT...


I want to try each feature!  Every one is an "Oh my goodness, I want to do this"!

ART ON A BUDGET from REMODELANDO LA CASA...









COTTAGE SIDE TABLE from LAKE GIRL PAINTS











SPICE BLENDS from INSPIRED LIVING









COFFEE FILTER WREATH for HICKORY TRAIL











CREAM CHEESE CHICKEN TAQUITOS from DIMPLES & DELIGHTS










STEEPLECHASE BUFFET from MARTHA LEONE DESIGNS





Steeplechase Buffet 5






RUFFLED CURTAINS from MASION DE PAX










EASY ENVELOPE PILLOWS from SUBURBAN MAMA










If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.







Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS  you have for us this week!

Remember, any little tidbit will do!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post and any image to alter for a TTT title page and facebook announcement.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top