Here is a little known fact about me... I have the the best "nose". I can smell things most people can't. It is a blessing and a curse!

This has made me obsessive about keeping my home smelling fresh! With an active dog and cat under foot it is especially important that my furniture and carpets stay fresh between shampooing.

 When I found this easy-to-make and very inexpensive homemade Fabreze on Pinterest I had to try it.

And guess what.... IT WORKS!

Here's the recipe...




FAKE-0UT FABREZE
1/8 cup Downy Fabric Softener ( I used the originals scent and used a little less for my size bottle)
2 TBS baking soda
hot water
large spray bottle




Put all the ingredients in a spray bottle and give it a good shake until the baking soda dissolves.

Shake before using.

Use as you would original Fabreze.

Easy-Fabrezey!

Some SG Notes:
Go easy~ just like the original... a little goes a long way
I have been using it for awhile now and love it!
About residue~ I've used Fabreze for years and have never had a problem. I do have my furniture and carpets cleaned regularly. 
HOWEVER, I am not spraying it on my white furniture!
As all things, you might want to test it to decide for yourself.



Pin It

Just a reminder....


TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS

 begins tonight at 8:00

show up and show off your creativity... any little tidbit will do!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top