I HAVE NOT COOKED IN 11 DAYS!!!!!

I think that is an all-time record!

Yes, I did post a weekly menu last week. I just didn't want to post "out to dinner" for each day... and I love giving you menu ideas!!!  So I posted my  "If-I-were-cooking-this-is-what-I-would-make" menu!

We were in St. Petersburg Florida celebrating my son Christopher's wedding to the love of his life Abigail! Oh, it was pure bliss!!!! More on that later!

From there we went on a little vacation to Savannah (aka THE MOTHERSHIP) and Williamsburg and DC and then finally home about an hour ago!

Bob is putting two steaks on the grill right now and the asparagus is in the oven...

So it's back to cooking tonight!!!

Here's a little peek at a few wedding pictures...




















Here's whats ON THE MENU...

MONDAY


TUESDAY
Wide Egg Noodles
Steamed Broccoli Sauteed in Brown Butter

WEDNESDAY






THURSDAY
MARINATED GRILLED VEGETABLES


FRIDAY
TILAPIA FISH TACOS
COLESLAW


SATURDAY
CHEESE AND ONION QUESADILLAS
SLOW COOKER REFRIED BEANS
(make extra for next weerk's menu)
MEXICAN EXPLOSION SALAD



SUNDAY
CREAMY CHICKEN AND CAULIFLOWER SOUP
CAPRESE SALAD










MARVELOUS MONDAYS


Here are some yummy features from last week's OTMM....



BBQ CHICKEN APPLE BACON FLATBREAD PIZZA from RATTLEBRIDGE FARM is a great way to put together an easy and no-cook dinner. This looks amazing!








Here is another no-cook wonder... EASY NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER PRETZEL COOKIES from HALF BAKED HARVEST. I am not a baker... so these are on my must try list!





Ridiculously Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies-8






It's almost asparagus time around here and I can't wait to try these BAKED ASPARAGUS FRIES from THE BIG GIANT FOOD BASKET. These looks so delicious!

Barb is sorta new to blogging and has a beautiful blog... go show her some love!!!












EASY GUACAMOLE from MUSINGS OF MAYHEM makes my heart go pitter-pat! I LOVE guac!!!!

This is an easy recipe and the tutorial is wonderful!!!





guacamole recipe






DREAMY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH CAKE  from IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE looks and sounds scrumptious!!! My family would love this sweet treat!














BLACKBERRY ICE CREAM SODA from BARNES AND NOODLES is perfect for a warm spring day! So pretty too!





Ice Cream Soda BarnsandNoodles





CHEESY BAKED SKILLET PASTA from SEE AIMEE COOK is perfect for a weeknight family meal! It's like baked Ziti... but a whole lot easier!!!












This weeks Menu Plan comes from SEMI HOMEMADE MOM.  Look at  Tuesdays menu... Black Bean Spinach Enchiladas! YUMMY!












Now what's on your menu...





Thanks, for joining us and sharing!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to ON THE MENU MONDAY in the body of your post
* It would be so nice if you followed me!
* Please visit other OTMM participants
Please link up only photographs that belong to you. 
*By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming ON THE MENU MONDAY.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top