I love white tulips! So when I found these beauties at our local grocer's they came home with me.

The kitchen table at StoneGable is the perfect spot to create a little vignette!


Here it is... filled with dreamy morning light that flooded in my kitchen windows...







The creamy white pitcher filled with these tulips would be just fine in the center of the table, but using the pitcher as a part of a vignette is even better!












I collected some interesting white dishes.....











A small pitcher filled with old spoons...










A twiggy bird nest...










and of course, the pitcher of tulips.












All the elements were all gathered up in a large round basket that mimics the shape of the kitchen table.
















Spring... BLISS!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top