Hello, friends...

Welcome to 

ON THE MENU MONDAY

I have some news. This will be the last week for ON THE MENU MONDAY. I still will be posting my menu each week... but running two linky parties every week is getting to be too much for me. 

Now, here's the good news.

 Please share your wonderful recipes at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS my other linky party. TTT is where you can share all your creativity... and what is more creative than cooking. I hope you will join me here every Wednesday evening and link up all your yummy posts.

So, instead of getting together Sundays and Mondays we will get together Wednesdays and Thursdays!!! I hope to see you at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS this week!

Now here's what's ON THE MENU...

MONDAY





TUESDAY










WEDNESDAY
Fresh Tomatoes






THURSDAY
Orzo


FRIDAY
Garden Salad with PARMESAN PEPPERCORN DRESSING






SATURDAY






SUNDAY





Now for this week's yummy features...



INSTANT MINI CHEESECAKES from MODERN CHRISTIAN HOMEMAKER



Instant Mini Cheesecakes




CRISPY PARMESAN ZUCCHINI FRIES from SPEND WITH PENNIES




Screen Shot 2013-06-08 at 10.18.25 AM




PEANUT BUTTER BANANA FUDGE POPS from POSED PERFECTION








ANTIPASTA SALAD from THE KITCHEN IS MY PLAYGROUND
















HAM AND CHEDDAR ZITI from MOSTLY HONEMADE MOM









THE BEST LITTLE LEMON COOKIES EVER from SIMPLY... THIS, THAT, AND THE OTHER








Now what's on your menu...





Thanks, for joining us and sharing!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to ON THE MENU MONDAY in the body of your post
* It would be so nice if you followed me!
* Please visit other OTMM participants
Please link up only photographs that belong to you. 
*By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming ON THE MENU MONDAY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top