The Earl has come to live at StoneGable.

Earl... the pig.  He's the newest addition to our kitchen...









Earl hails from FARMHOUSE DECOR. Farmhouse decor is the fabulous on-line shop of Barb at THE EVERYDAY HOME.


Every since I saw some great stear head mounts I have been looking for one that speaks to me. Who know it would be a pig!

Earl is named after a very famous pig in bloggyland... Earl from HAPPIER THAN A PIG IN MUD.  Bobby says that Earl is a noble name! He's right! It's actually an old English name meaning "noble warrior". 








Earl hangs on my stove hood above a little shelf that I have decorated with blue and white dishes. It's as if he is watching over all that I cook.


The very first thing I made when he was hung was bacon! I felt like I should have thrown a dish towel over his face!

Forgive me Earl!






Welcome Earl... I hope you have many happy years at StoneGable!


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top