March 1st is Saturday... I can't ever remember wanting Spring to come so badly! What a long long winter it has been!

Here are some wonderful things to look forward to in March...

I usually see my first Robin in March. I bet many of my southern friends have seen one already! They are such harbingers of Spring. Daylight savings time begins Sunday, March 8th and the official 1st day of Spring is March 20th.

Yea for March and warmer weather!

Now, here's what's ON THE MENU this week...





MONDAY
Field Greens and Strawberries in Champagne Vinaigrette





TUESDAY
Polenta





WEDNESDAY





THURSDAY






FRIDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY
Rice







SATURDAY
Butter Crunch, Bacon and Artichoke Hearts Salad with 







SUNDAY






OTHER DISHES ON THE MENU...













Remember to

Pin It



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top