Welcome to THE SCOOP #106!

I'm trying very hard to coax spring along by starting to bring nests and tulips and flowering branches into StoneGable.   This week I have a couple of fun decorating posts for you, and a formula to "build" a great kitchen table centerpiece... and I'll be making a hearty main meal soup!

Hope you will come back daily to see what's happening at the farmhouse...




In case you missed it.. my INDOOR HERB GARDEN is a fun way to start planting for spring... until the weather warms up outside!






Now on to our host this week...





I'm Anita from Cedar Hill Farmhouse, and I'm hosting the Scoop this week.  



  _fe  




 I'm excited to tell you I'm curating a collection at Joss and Main Tuesday evening beginning at 9 PM EST.



  _1_lb (1)



  I love sharing information on how to get the Cedar Hill Farmhouse look, and now Joss & Main is helping me share the love with everyone. I've worked very closely with them to find things that work with my French Farmhouse style, and I think this collection is spot on. I sure hope you'll join me for the sale. It's going to be fun. For a preview of the sale click on the image below.




_se



Now onto the features from last week's party.
dsc_0110-001



Colombian Coffee painted stools4



6a00e008c99598883401a5115e8d13970c-800wi



soups and living room 002a




Welcome back to The Scoop
The weekly linky party featuring the scoop on the best posts from around the web!
The Scoop


More exposure + less time = win win!





We are:
Barb from The Everyday Home 
Yvonne from StoneGable 
and Suzy from Worthing Court



Thank you to each and every one of you for linking up and visiting The Scoop every week. The party wouldn't be anything without all of you!
Let's get on with it, shall we?
Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top