This week I am starting another project... our living room, dining room and foyer are getting a major makeover! NO, I am not finished the 3rd bedroom I was making over! I am working on the curtains in there this week and I have yet to paint the dresser, but....
we are ripping up the old carpeting downstairs and the hardwood is being delivered Wednesday... so I guess we are technically starting a new project!

I am waiting on the new sofa... I ordered two linen upholstered chairs for the dining room table...as well as a new drum shade chandy (you can see what I ordered on facebook)! I also purchased new fabric (come back on Tuesday and get a peek) for the the dining room chairs that I am painting and recovering...



This will be a long.... long process. I am not a fast makeover project manager. So I'll be sharing lots of posts about this transformation along the way!

Does this make me the DYI queen? Or at least a princess?  I've always wanted a crown!

Now here's what's ON THE MENU...

MONDAY
Rye Bread
Cheeses



TUESDAY
CHICKEN CUTLETS WITH LEMON CAPER SAUCE
SAUTEED RICE
Roasted Broccoli

WEDNESDAY
GARLIC SOY MARINADED FLANK STEAK
MASHED CAULIFLOWER
ROASTED PEAR AND SPINACH SALAD

THURSDAY
BROILED SALMON WITH MARMALADE- DIJON GLAZE
THAI-STYLED GRILLED EGGPLANT SALAD

FRIDAY
MEAT LOAF
Mashed Potatoes
ROASTED GREEN BEANS WITH CASHEWS

SATURDAY
BEEF AND MORE BEEF BARLEY SOUP


SUNDAY
PORK CHOPS WITH COUNTRY WHITE GRAVY
Mashed Potatoes
BRAISED BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH SHALLOTS AND BACON

Here are some great recipes from last week...

Lynn at HAPPIER THAN A PIG IN MUD is a fellow E-A-G-L-E-S fan. This week she make these over-the-top CHOCOLATE CARAMEL APPLE BACON BITES... all I can say is... yes, please! Lynn, these were the most viewed recipe last week!




FOUR BITE APPLE PIES  from Tracey at THE KITCHEN IS MY PLAYGROUND was a very popular recipe last week too! No wonder... don't they look adorable!





Oh my! This is a must try from Elizabeth at PINE CONES AND ACORNS! What a great fall combination... BLEU CHEESE PUMPKIN BAKED MACARONI





Let's all go to Patty's at CREATIVE IDEAS for PUMPKIN SPICE ICE CREAM.... soooo easy... just use vanilla ice cream and spruce it up! Brilliant!!! Patty has been blogging for less than 6 months... go show her some blogging love! She is creative and filled with great ideas!




Speaking of a recent blogger, Karen at SOUTHERN AT HEART shares a scrumptious VEGETARIAN CHILI. Go show Karen a little blogging love too!






When Melissa from THE ALCHEMIST makes BANANA PUDDING WITH VANILLA WAFER CRUMBLE she also makes it look beautiful! Wouldn't you love to get this old southern treat in these lovely teacups? So ladylike!




I love mini sized food! Look at these darling SKINNY MINI BITE-SIZED APPLE PIES form LITTLE MOMMY, BIG APPETITE. They are made in cupcake tins... BRILLIANT!





This week my offering is HARVEST TIME GINGERSNAP BARK... oh YUMMY!





This week's menu plan is from MIZ HELEN'S COUNTRY COTTAGE. Miz Helen has a fabulous blog and a really great weekly linky party called  FULL PLATE THURSDAY... make sure you check it out!




If you have been featured ON THE MENU please grab a "FEATURED" button on my sidebar!

Thanks all for sharing all your deliciousness last week!


NOW WHAT'S ON YOUR MENU THIS WEEK...


 


Thanks, for joining us and sharing!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to ON THE MENU MONDAY in the body of your post
* It would be so nice if you followed me!
* Please visit other OTMM participants
Please link up only photographs that belong to you. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top