Welcome to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS # 17

Visiting blogs have taken on a whole new meaning for me.... My radar is set for great DYI's, interesting tips and fun tidbits!!!!

And I have been inviting all those great bloggers with those great posts to the party! If you haven't gotten the invitation... YOU ARE INVITED... join in!

 I hope you are as inspired as I am by these features from last week...
I saw a PUMPKIN PILLOW just like this at Pottery Barn last week.. but now we can make it! A big thanks to Angie at BENEATH THE MAGNOLIAS for her easy tutorial!



What a beautiful and creative nightstand makeover! Deb from LAKE GIRL PAINTS worked her paintbrush magic... and created this stunning BRUSHED NICKEL NIGHTSTAND.






Laura at TOP THIS TOP THAT takes burlap to a whole new level with her gorgeous EASIEST FALL BURLAP WREATH EVER! The embellishments can be switched up for each new season.


YUMMY! OREO COOKIE BARK from THE OPPULENT COTTAGE is so colorful and filled with delicious goodies! What a great sweet treat!


IMG_2126


What a pretty FALL MANTLE, Margaret! Visit her at MOVING FORWARD to see how she styled it (she is a professional stylist). 



Making DUTCH OVEN ARTISAN BREAD has been on my to do list for quite awhile.  Thanks to the great recipe at DIMPLES AND DELIGHTS I'll be making this soon!



Who would like to be more organized... I see all of you raising your hands! ONE DOLLAR COTTAGE is the site to go to learn how!!! Run over there to learn better GROCERY PLANNING... impressive!


20121002-134131.jpg


Miss Char from GRACE AND FAVOR shared a beautiful basement stair makeover using BEADBOARD WALLPAPER. What a great new look!




My offering this week is how to make HARVEST SIMMERING POTPOURRI. Your home will smell fabulous!!!






If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.




Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS  you have for us!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar.
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top