Before we start... a big thank you and hug to all the people praying for us during the hurricane. We fared well... just a whole lot of yard clean up. It really was a miracle we did not have wind damage! Thanks!

Keep praying for all those affected by Sandy. My heart and prayers go out to all!


Welcome to  TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS  #20...

Happy NOVEMBER...

 I love this month! Let's celebrate with lots and lots of DYI's, great tips... and other fun tidbits!

Let's start our November celebration with some fabulous features from last week...



Jessica from MOM 4 REAL is a real smartie! She shows us how to CLEAN THE GLASS BETWEEN THE STOVE DOORS! Not only is this brilliant.... it was the most viewed blog last week! 



If the title picture of this post got your interest... no wonder! Isn't this BURLAP WREATH  wonderful!  Head over to LAKE GIRL PAINTS and join Deb's CRAFT PARTY!





Daniela, thanks for your DROP CLOTH COASTERS Tutorial! I think these would make a great hostess gift for the holidays! You can find this DYI at FRUGAL AIN'T CHEAP.





These little PAINTED ACORNS  from JUST GRAND are so darling... and as easy as can be! Just look at the statement they make...





I couldn't wait to show you this EASY AND DECORATIVE OVER THE DOOR SHELF  from Barbara at 21 ROSEMARY LANE.  It was love at first sight for me!!! Now all I have to do is convince Mr. Rosemary to make one for me too!




If you don't know Marty at A STROLL THUR LIFE you will want to. She is one of the sweethearts of blogland!  She shares fabulous tips for bloggers that want to make their own EASY HEADER COLLAGE.

  Pinky, this one's for you!




Anything that starts out with... Mom's______ makes me look! You just know it is going to be delicious! So let's all look at MOM'S LEMON TEA LOAF. Oh, Yummy! To get Bronwyn's Mom's recipe head on over to QUEEN B~ CREATIVE ME.






Jenn at CITY FARMHOUSE brought light and chic styling to her kitchen with CONTACT PAPER WALL STRIPS.  Oh, I'm looking into this for my laundry room... I love the look!





I love the idea of self-serve around my house. Here is a festive FALL COFFEE BAR  to keep everyone happy before breakfast! This is my tidbit for the week!






If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.




Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS  you have for us!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar.
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top