Welcome to...

TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS #15

Lots and lots of fabulous tutorials and tips and all kinds of great tidbits last week!!!!

My list of things to make and do just keeps growing and growing!

Here are a few examples of irresistable features from last week...


Jess from SPOOLS AND SPOONS is a bit obsessed with halloween... her words! Aren't you glad that she is? Look at these spooktacular FREE HALLOWEEN PRINTABLES she made for us! It was the most viewed tutorial last week!



Isn't this beautiful FALL WALL ART? The lady of the FINE HOUSE put this together after taking a walk. Learn how to preserve fall leaves for decorating.




It is certainly pumpkin time... I am making these scrumptious PUMPKIN PIE CRESCENT ROLLS from Aimee at BARNES AND NOODLE.





My sweet friend Christe at THREE PIXIE LANE just finished an incredible KITCHEN MAKEOVER. I love her style... and you will too!




These homemade PUMPKIN SOAPS are so adorable!!! These are easier to make than they look and Jenn at CLEAN AND SCENTSIBLE will show you how!







This CARAMEL APPLE SIDEBOARD makes me weak in the knees! Oh I love this... Deb at LAKE GIRL PAINTS shows us how she painted her sideboard red and put a yummy caramel glaze on it! Talk about good enough to eat!







Some of us are sooooo creative... like Debbie at CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT! She created a   JACK-O-LANTERN WITH INTERCHANGEABLE FACES. Her little grandsons will love to play with this!



Jack-O-Lantern Pillow with Interchangeable Faces


I think Barbara at THE EVERYDAY HOME just might have created a monster.... She shared how to USE A SHARPIE TO MAKE CUSTOM DESIGNED DISHES... and you know how much I LOVE dishes!!! This is so brilliant!






This week I am sharing an interview with a very talented furniture painter and owner of CATFISH CREATIVE FURNISHINGS, Celeste Blumenaur.

Celeste shares FIVE FABULOUS PAINTING TIPS to help us be better furniture painters!






If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.




Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS  you have for us!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar.
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top