There are just some times I feel like cooking all day... especially when the weather is chilly and damp and I can make soups and scones and other comforting foods filled with aromas deeply rooted in my childhood!
I am feeling one of those times coming on...



Even though I am making Bistro Flank Steak for dinner tomorrow I'll start the morning by making CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP. My precious grandmother, Nani, simmered  this in her kitchen when I was a little girl... and it is now one of my favorite things to make! It's fabulous for lunch and freezes well.

 I always feel like I am loving my family when I make soup...

Now here's what's ON THE MENU...

MONDAY
Roasted Broccoli In Garlic Oil

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY

THURDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY





FRIDAY
Buttered Noodles
Oven Roasted Cabbage

SATURDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY


SUNDAY
Mashed Potatoes






Here are a several delicious recipes and menus from last week... There were so so many, I just had to show a few extra this week!

Tracey at THE KITCHEN IS MY PLAYGROUND made this wonderful SPICY TORTILLA LASAGNA.  Mexican food always gets my attention!!!



Don't we all love our slow cookers? I sure do!  Rita from RITA'S REICPES made this company worthy SAVORY CROCK POT ROAST. I'll be making this for a Sunday family meal, for sure!




Apples and peanut butter are a fabulous match! Jodie at JODI FITZ. COM made delicious MAGIC APPLES filled with peanut butter and CHOCOLATE!!!! These look and sound scrumptious!


filling the apple


What do you eat for breakfast? At THE ARIZONA RUSSMAMS they eat  yummy EGG PUFF BISCUITS. I'm making these for our next overnight guests! Impressive and easy!




Does anyone love pumpkin as much as I do? Look at these beautiful PUMPKIN SCONES!  I'm making them tomorrow. A big thanks to Lisa, at SIMPLY... THIS, THAT AND THE OTHER!





Susan at ASH TREE COTTAGE stole my heart with this darling HOMEMADE BREAD BAG and a wonderful recipe for Chicken Parmigiana!  Susan, I feel a Copy Kat moment coming on!!!




Soup's On at 21 ROSEMARY LANE. Barbara cooked up the most beautiful LOW CALORIE BUTTERNUT BISQUE! The list of ingredients will make a marvelous fall soup!





Are you having a fall bash this year? No need to look for a menu or a way to decorate... Shannon from A COZY PLACE CALLED HOME has planned all of that out! She shares a creative fall menu and decorations from her BEEF AND BUTTERNUT CHILI BUFFET. This post is a must-see!




I think I am addicted to pizza... especially when it is on crispy chewy french bread... YUM!   Kelly at SEMI HOMEMADE MOM made this better-than-a-pizza-shop FRENCH BREAD PIZZA! I can just hear it crunch!




This weeks featured menu plan is from Erin at A TABLE FOR SEVEN. She has some delicious and sensible recipes for busy moms! I love this darling Bacon and Egg Muffin!




If you have been featured ON THE MENU please grab a "FEATURED" button on my sidebar!

Thanks all for sharing all your deliciousness last week!



NOW WHAT'S ON YOUR MENU THIS WEEK...


 


Thanks, for joining us and sharing!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to ON THE MENU MONDAY in the body of your post
* It would be so nice if you followed me!
* Please visit other OTMM participants
Please link up only photographs that belong to you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top