As I am writing this I hear POUND-POUND-POUND-BANG. My husband is removing the carpet tacks from the sub flooring in the living room. We removed the living room carpet earlier today. And there is a SCRATCH-DIGGGGGG- SCRATCH under my feet as our little dog Scamp tries to dig a hole in my oriental carpet in the study trying to get away from the noise!

We ( I use "we" to mean Bobby) are ripping up the carpet in the front of StoneGable ... getting it ready for "hardwood floor laying weekend"!  For some reason, my husband loves to lay hardwood floors.  He is not quite gleeful... but he is very happy about this!

Early this coming week I am packing away the dishes that live in my buffet and hutch and taking down the pictures in the dinning room... Wednesday is dinning room carpet removal day. More BANGING AND SCRATCHING! Scamp and I may just go visit my MOM!

Look for pictures of the process on Facebook!

Oh, boy!!!! More POUND-POUND-BANG-BANG... THUD! I better go find out what that THUD was all about...

Now here's what's ON THE MENU...




MONDAY
Tri Colored Ravioli  With Roasted Tomato Sauce
STONEGABLE CEASAR SALAD




TUESDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY
CROCKPOT CREAM CHEESE CHICKEN CHILI
BUTTERMILK SWEET CORN BREAD



source: May's Days


WEDNESDAY
AUTUMN POT ROAST WITH CHEDDAR GARLIC CRUMBLE CRUST
CONSTRUCTED PEAR SALAD





THURSDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY
TACO CHEESE SOUP





FRIDAY
ORANGE POACHED SALMON
GARLIC SAUTEED SPINACH WITH RAISINS IN SHERRY


SATURDAY
CHEESE AND ONION QUESADILLAS
MEXICAN EXPLOSION SALAD


SUNDAY
Halupkies
(look for an upcoming culinary tutorial)
Rye Bread


Here are some yummy recipes and menus from last week's ON THE MENU MONDAY...

These are the most beautiful GRAHAM CRACKERS I have every seen ... and so good with coffee or a cup of tea! Make sure you visit Patricia at BUTTER YUM for this delicious cookie recipe! Patricia's blog is addictive...no wonder it is called BUTTER YUM!





I am a real Do-It-Yourselfer... and this HOMEMADE YOGURT from Tiffany at DON'T WASTE THE CRUMBS looks easy and sounds thick and creamy! I'm giving this a try!!!


Finished Yogurt on a Spoon


Sam from MY CAROLINA KITCHEN is one of my go-to foodies. I love her food style and her photo styling!!!! Just look at this scrumptious PUMPKIN BLACK BEAN SOUP CARIBBEAN STYLE. This is on the menu next week for sure!





Why do I want to make everything Aimee posts? This CROCK POT PUMPKIN CHAI TEA is the perfect example!!! I'm having book club at my home next month and my girls will love this! Head over to BARNES AND NOODLES for the recipe!




Chris from THE CAFE' SUCRE' FARINE  made these glossy, chewy, full-of-fall-flavor APPLE CIDER CARAMELS. Her post is just delightful and had me smiling the whole time! She also just attended the CIA... no, not the government CIA but the cooking school... very fascinating!!!




It's CROCTOBER at MAY'S DAYS! Just look at my menu for Tuesday. I am making her CREAM CHEESE CHICKEN CHILI. Oh my goodness! She has some delicious recipes for a slow cooker! Thanks May... I'll probably try them all!




Doesn't this photograph conjure up a cold day... a warm quilt and some hot yummy soup? It sure does! Sherry at THE CHARM OF HOME serves up up a steamy bow of LENTIL SOUP... so delicious!

























 

My offering this week is 10 BEST SLOW COOKER TIPS. Making fabulous meals in
your slow cooker is just one post away... or two... look for part II this week!






This week's menu of the week come from NANNY TO MOMMY. Diana has some wonderful recipes... like Squash Hazelnut Soup!





If you have been featured ON THE MENU please grab a "FEATURED" button on my sidebar!

Thanks all for sharing all your deliciousness last week!


NOW WHAT'S ON YOUR MENU THIS WEEK...


 


Thanks, for joining us and sharing!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to ON THE MENU MONDAY in the body of your post
* It would be so nice if you followed me!
* Please visit other OTMM participants
Please link up only photographs that belong to you. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top