I just couldn't wait to give you a peek...



Here is the dining room... the tools and lumber still scattered! I took this just before the last board was laid!







And the living room is just across the foyer (which has always had hardwood) ... the living room has the best natural light in the house!



I'll continue to keep you updated on this makeover!

The winds are beginning to whip... I probably won't be posting for a couple of days... we are getting a direct inland hit.  Our Governor said that the storm will go to Lancaster, Pa ... take a right turn and continue on. We live in Lancaster.

Please pray for all of us at StoneGable and all who are affected by this Hurricane.  I am praying for all of you!

Lots of love... I'll be posting when we get electricity!



Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top