I'm "fluffing" again. That's what I call fussing... adding and editing touches to a room... mixing and matching...

I got two little additions to add to the J&J guest room...








If you have been a reader for awhile you will know my love of pillows!







Recently I received a pretty package that smelled of lavender... and inside were two darling "welcome" pillows I had ordered from SUTTON PLACE DESIGNS and two grain sack lavender sachet to tuck in a drawer as a sweet gift!

My friend Ann, from ON SUTTON PLACE makes incredible pillows, gain sack items, towels, table runners, aprons and lavender sachets with a very french/fresh/country feel! Her blog is filled with great designs, really good food and sewing projects.  She is a must read for me!


These beautifully made linen pillows have the words...







 and ...






...machine embroidered on them. 

 I am wild about them!


Don't they make the perfect statement for a guest bed?






I am still on a search for an old map of Lancaster County... but I did find an old window to frame it in.

Once that project is done and hung over the bed, I'll feel like this room is complete... sorta!  Are we really ever done fluffing?







Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top