Happy Valentine's Day...
and welcome to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS # 35.

Just want you to know that I love all of you and your creative and inspiring Tutorials... great and helpful Tips... and all your fun and interesting Tidbits! Thanks so much for making TTT a part of your week!

xo

It's so hard to pick features but these caught my eye and interest...


We all love reveals, don't we... here is a LAUNDRY ROOM REVEAL from LILY PAD COTTAGE... this makeover is so fresh and full of inspiration!



laundry room reveal





Doreen at HYMNS AND VERSES is sending all of us a LITTLE VALENTINE LOVE, after all it IS Valentine's Day (if you are reading this Thrusday). Look at this sweet banner and monochromatic vignette. Sending love back, Doreen!







Kathy Sue from GOOD LIFE DESIGNS wrote a very informative and much needed post called HOW TO GET BACK TO YOUR DESIGN ROOTS. I am not a professional ... Kathy Sue is... and I was hanging on every word.  I'd love Kathy Sue to talk to me and find my buzz words!!!




source




Daniela from FRUGAL AIN'T CHEAP has a great post on KEEPING PRODUCE FRESH. I'm copying it and having it on hand. VERY informative!








Isn't this the best coffee table idea ever? Lori from A BIG STORY made a Craig's List find into this stunning and sooooooo fun 








Every homemaker should read Jenn's HOW TO STAY ORGANIZED post over at CLEAN AND SCENTSIBLE! Outstanding!!!  I am organized... but not naturally. If left to my own devices it can get pretty bad!!! Thanks, Jenn!





If you have a little one that love to draw... this is the best idea from IT'S OVERFLOWING! STORING KID'S ARTWORK and showing it off is easy with these fabulous frames! Not just for kids... these frames have so many uses!



Organizing Children's Artwork ItsOverflowing 5




These are not real...They are FAUX QUINCE BRANCHES! Aren't they awesome. This is on my must-try list! Head on over and get the easy tutorials from Mary at HOME ON THE BAY.




DIY Faux Quince Branch




How clever is this? Debbie from REFRESH RESTYLE will show you  HOW TO MAKE A BENCH from a bed and end table. I love this idea... you have to see it!




Bench made from a headboard and end table



If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.




Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS  you have for us this week!

Remember, any little tidbit will do!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post and any image to alter for a TTT title page and facebook announcement.







Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top